Monday, October 2, 2017

Singing Sam and LittleBits

Feeling good about my accomplishments this weekend.  Fourteen LittleBit snowmen done that measure 16" tall.  Warm and Natural is what I use for their bodies after dyeing it with tan Rit Dye.  His tree is made from green felt.


Singing Sam is singing his heart out.  He is also made of Warm and Natural after dyeing with tan Rit Dye.  I dyed the yardage and then my friend came and sewed bodies and hats while I cut them all out. The hats are felt.

 I finished up these eleven, which measure 11" tall, on Saturday.  There is one more that didn't get stuffed with the rest of them, so I will have to get him done with the next batch of snowmen.  Hopefully I'll get at least one more batch done this week.  Tomorrow and Tuesday are inventory days for the first craft show of the season, which starts on Friday!  I can hardly believe how fast this year has flown by. 

Linking with BethBeth and Connie

9 comments:

  1. Now who is making who look bad?! Those are cute little guys. I'm excited to hear how your craft fair goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. It's amazing to me how much you get done in such little time! Lots of luck with the craft shows. They are so much work but can be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! Sounds like a fun and busy weekend working with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki,
    Love this! How clever, dyeing the batting. I just love the singing one - he is so cute with his little hat. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. LittleBits is the one I love! So cute to see all of them gathered together and waiting for the show. Unfortunately, I'll be at a wedding in St. Louis this weekend, so I'll miss the show. Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa...you were very productive. I love the LIttleBits, I've never seen these before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little guys are so stinkin' cute! I'm predicting they will sell very, very fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just SEW cute, Vicki. I can't imagine making so many of the same thing. I hope your craft show response is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html